WE WILL BE OPENING THE SCHOOLS IN SEPTEMBER, AND CLASSES WILL BE GIVEN VIRTUALLY.
FOR THE STUDENTS THAT CAN'T DO ON-LINE LEARNING, TEACHERS WILL HAVE A LEARNING PACKET TO BE PICKED UP AT OUR LOCATIONS FOR THE WEEK. PACKETS NEED TO BE RETURNED COMPLETED BY THE END OF EACH WEEK.
Here is a list of some of the things we will be doing when we open.
Arrival time: 8:45 am
Departure time: 1:45pm
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival of students and staff and a daily log will be kept in file
- Staff and Students will wear masks or cloth face coverings
- We will continue to practice social distancing, hand washing, and hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the school
- routine cleaning and desinfecting throughout the center
- sleeping mats will be place 6 feet apart
- sheets will be sent home daily to be washed
- No Visitors will be allowed without an appointment / face covering and social distancing
- child will not be allowed in school if the child shows signs of being sick of any kind
A and B students schedules:
On A schedule only 7 students per class will be in school and the remaining 8 will be at home doing on line learning.
On B schedule only 8 students per clas will be in school and the remaining 7 will be at home doing on line learning.
Little Kids College sitll have spots for September
on the following locations:
Tremont - Limited
Cherry St.- Limited
Please visit www.trentonk12.org to fill out an application and submit the required forms. If you need help with the form, please email the Family worker or Director assigned to the site you want to enroll your child.
Please let friends and family know if interested.